Wednesday 6 October 2021

Celebrity Solstice

When Sun had closed his eye,

heave, my precious, heave away!

to the drift. O, Who are you? 

A Ghost? O, hooks away so

Who is that in the water? O, heave a-No. No. No. 


O, bow to the horizon 

steal away, steal away,

then you are O, 

my yacht (IMO: 8913320) 

haul away!

(Position Received: 2021-10-05 21:46 UTC)

and I am general cargo drift away, ah, (IMO

9229178) heave my darlings, heave away!

(Position Received: 2021-10-05 21:19 UTC)

o, will they name us new o, away! 

aye we row! in six old rights we go

from every trace

of the old 


o, strip away, anew, strip away strip away!

a purging of the decks

and a glass upon my bow

to the four wind gods an O! Away we go!





1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone, my name is Walter George I am so overwhelmed with joy all thanks to Dr. Wale spell. My Wife left me for another man a few years back and I was very devastated because I never did anything wrong to her, I was left with my two kids and a job that pays little. I was almost giving up until I saw a testimony online about Dr. Wale and I decided to contact him. I explained my problem to him and he assured me I'll see a positive result after 24 hours, surprisingly my Wife came back the day after the spell begging me to forgive her and promised to never leave. My Wife has been back for 6 months now and we've never had any issues, am glad I didn't doubt Dr. Wale because he sure can solve any problems with fast relief. You can also contact him for help now WhatsApp/Text him: +1(978) 406-9575.

    ReplyDelete