Tuesday 26 June 2012

)(§§§±)±(^£||||}]

Let's chat about 'fluidity'. A block of text for bridging a stumbling block. That there is a space for movement within the contingent flow of 'general' identity. But surely the idea of a generality of identity is normaising? That's only a question insofar as its treatment at this point. It has no permanence as a question. The answer is yes. Fluidity also supposes a single direction, beginning as rain, tiny droplets, ending in the sea. So the analogy we are creating with the notion of 'fluid' (at least this one) is skewed. It supposes that the identity is primal, and that through its fluid journey, its reckoning, it becomes absorbed into the larger porous and populated mass. Some people are okay with that: the inward becomes outward becomes inward becomes outward until the last, most animistic and Christian act of self loss. Blissfully ejected into the ether. Or simply entwining one to the other. Or atomizing into the infinite. There are a lot of ways of putting it. And putting it off. What is lost within fluidity is any kind of half decent analysis of the component body and mind. The tiny fleck, its heteroglossilalic jibber. I don't know what the answer is except 'yes', or how to prove it or otherwise. But I keep talking about gender as fluid. And I am starting to think that because I use it so freely and so much that it must be misleading. It is certainly alarmingly convenient. What I often mean when I say it is that 'gender' describes a lot of small actions, events and patterns. These will often shift and alter. Hence the umbrella gender has the propensity to shift too. But how many of these smaller components create the larger shift? It certainly isn't healthy to think of things like this in terms of some macro balancing act. Can't we just get over this one or the other paradigm? I mean, I had quite a good time being a boy. It's not like being a conservative or something. Although the majority of them are. They want you to take it seriously. Or perhaps this is a 'pataphor. Anyway. I don't have any resolution. But I'm happy. Smash some glass. And fuck off. x

3 comments:

  1. Hello everyone , this is the most wonderful thing i have ever experienced and i need to share this great testimony... I just want to say thanks to Dr OSOFO for taking time to help me cast the spell that brings back my ex lover who suddenly lost interest in me after six month of engagement but today we are married and more happier than never before. I was truly flabbergasted and shocked when Kris started begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of words and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you Dr OSOFO you are a God sent to restore broken relationship. He deeply enjoy helping people achieve their desires, find true love, getting their ex lovers back, stop abusive relationships, find success, attract happiness, find soul mates and more. Contact him today, and let him show you the wonders and amazement of his Love Spell System. He deliver results at his best in real spell casting. Send an email {osofo.48hoursolutioncenter@gmail.com } WhatsApp him on: +2349065749952          

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hello my name is jenny Lisa from USA i want to share an amazing experience i had with the almighty Dr Iwisa, my husband Greg filled for a divorce i was really devastated i cried day and night i told a friend of mine about the situation and she told me about the powerful spell caster Dr Iwisa i was feeling a little bit skeptical about it but i just decided to give him a try , i did every thing he asked me to do and he promised me 24hrs result and the next morning to my greatest surprise it was Greg on his kneels begging me to forgive and accept him back i'm so happy all thanks to Dr Iwisa he can also help you contact him Email: superiorspellhome@gmail.com WhatsApp +27730886631 Website: www.superiorspellhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY STORY HERE IS REAL AND GENUINE. My name is Adams Vienna and i am here to testify about Great Mother who brought back my man to me when he broke up with me because of another woman who he met at his place of work. Great Mother is a very powerful, real and unique woman with special powers. I tried to get help from many places and sources to bring back my man but nothing worked but when i contacted Great Mother, she made me smile again by bringing my man back to me with her special powers.. If you are experiencing any problems in your marriage, relationship, and you have any similar problem to this, contact this Great Woman now she will help you. Here is her website: Ourgreatmother1.com   and here is her email address: Greatmotherofsolutiontemple1@yahoo.com   and you can also contact her now on her own Whatsapp number: +17025514367 You can either contact her on her website, email or her whatsapp number. Thank you Great Mother.  

    ReplyDelete