Wednesday, 15 April 2015

CALL FOR POEMS

My seminar on 'how to make your poetry more Marxy' has stirred up a lot of emojis amongst you. I'd like to move forward in the workshopping process, so, I'd like to invite you to submit some of the pieces you've been working on. Perhaps you've just taken the first step and decided to make a not very Marxy poem more Marxy. Perhaps you've written your own piece, but would like some feedback so as to ascertain (on a scale of one to twenty three) just how Marxy it actually is. 

Please send poems to verityspott@gmail.com and I will publish my feedback along with your poems here.

If you haven't yet attended the seminar here is a link: MARXIFY YOUR POEM!!


1 comment:

  1. The site is very helpful & accustomed to us because we got many hints on essay writing.
    Plz visit this education site
    Darul Ihsan University

    ReplyDelete