Sunday 12 May 2019

Prelude

(after Sappho)

I am lying in a dead body under the dead light on the water.
You are the distance. As I lie here in my body
in the warm dead sea, you are the distance,
the light at the top of the water, the arriving, the leaving.
I stare across the field to the buildings. So many lives
inside that place they move in the light and hide in the dark,
the field inside the dream, where I climbed into the ground
through layers of wires and posts, down into the soil
to find your still living body, having been  there, down
in the earth all this time, and we began to climb up
through layers of pipes and posts,
to move into the light of the field.

You are still dead, asleep in the soil and I wonder who thinks
of your name, goodbye until paradise, until we are
inside the wires.  I touch the surface of the water.
We have sat quietly and suffered the violence. Lost
our interior lives. My eyes are against the water.
My body is beneath you, being slowly deadened,
its attrition. The water has covered my body and I am lying
dead in the water. What a frenzy in my breast raged and by
what cure to be assuaged, what gentle youth I would allure
whom in my haunted heart secure, who does this fractured
life subdue, tell me water, tell me who. You may live
between the sand and the salt and the breath.

We woke inside the dead water. We were scared... like any
newly born baby opening our eyes to a gigantic glow — we
lived in the dead water, our dead bodies glowed, we were
frightened... every knock, every word. We realised our panic
was minute compared to the panic of the mirrors,
and it flashed: We were invincible... because we were
everybody. We held our bodies together in the dead
of the sea. It is a life of attrition I live to refuse, under
the cover of the dead water in my dead body I hold you
to myself, you are still older than I am. I believe that you are
still moving through the world and through time,
through this slow dead water, so beautiful and calm,
the surface that I touch with my palm.
I stopped being living for you.

And this will be your food, the salt of the water.
And this will be your air, my blood and my skin.
And this will be your light, the pulse of my chest.
And this will be your sleep, the sleep of my body.
Look up, so much beauty, look into the ground.
Squint with me, into the middle distance, so far
back and I am dragging you out of the ground.
The escape is corroded. Your overnight balance.
We go out of our minds and tear the skin from fish
I am lying beside you forever and speaking this.
You are moving close again, handing me an open paper bag.
I long for your heart to move. It is still.
The ground is somewhere, gone. Wind tears
the scaffold sheets. But I can barely speak. I lift your body
out of the water and begin to walk, holding you in my arms,
barely speakable. Please fall out of the dead ground. So far
away, and into the hungry earth. I stretched and lifted you
into the dried up air.

The birds are silent (while you remain), in the woods
a complete silence of birds. The beauty of the skies I hold
you there, Come then, I pray, grant me surcease from
sorrow. We are no mercenaries, shaking children unjust
in the soil, we are destroyed at inception, dead in the soil,
dead in the water, the water is dead, dead in the sockets,
dead in the chest. We are dead in the water and the soil. Salt
will be our food. Kill the soil and the water,
I want you to live again. These are my last words
for you, the salt and the water, the birth and the death.
Come away from dying, come and stare at me again.
Grant the sound to cease from sorrow,
quickly the light will follow.
I watch the lives are destroyed.
Give you limbs and teeth, life after life,
up from the soil, up to the air, limbs and a chest
and eyes to stare and the peeling deadened water
and the mouth of the ground.

Of barely seen, hardly noticed, you were in grey and red,
some yellow and the sun in your glass. Would I breathe
at you, strobing yellow, grey flecks of red would my dreams
haunt me your climbing figure dangling from the sand
and salt stained in the sun on the white paper day
I stare down into the bag there’s nothing in it the colours
are flotsam we’d array love arrests my heart it has destroyed
the mind is over is all that is left O, slipping contrast love
robbed my heart.

I love to fall asleep, but I fall asleep to you. I am robbed
of sleep and robbed from the heart. We lurch up together
in the dirty water like wooden deckchairs. I think your chest
is moving, or peeling away from the earth.
There will be eleven more summers, you said.
And my hand moved slowly across the soil.
I am near to screaming for you, because you bob in the soil
like a collapsed deckchair, close the sky and a little
like the light that is coming to touch the sky,
and I do not expect your chest to move, nor for your eyes
to gently fall open, nor for the ground to give you back,
nor for my breath, for paradise singled down to a tiny fleck
of yellow in a sea of gray, or a few red bands.
But I can hear your voice.  

I am Tube, the vivisectionist. The sky tonight
is an absolute banger. I do not expect to touch the sky,
but it bangs and it aches like fuck. He said to me, Sappho,
you sick little vermin. I said, ‘but you're married.
Just like a cop’.

A bit of your voice, a tiny glint of how you would speak
with a little creak fleck of yellow, red and tongue
the glass, but where we were or trace of you in a carpark
as I sat there alone, like the soil. Sometimes buried
to me or sometimes that one time so alive and climbing
back into the world, older and able to move
through wires and tubes in the ground. And what you do
to the heaving chest though never my eyes
dusted in soil and decomposed, just a piece of your light
seeping into the creaking air.  

How the aching sky tugs the tiny chests from the ground.
I clench all of my teeth. Deep into the scaffold sheet howls
the cladding wind, paper and gold, grey or gray, two strips
of red, eleven new summers, I am the birth and the death
and the light that is coming, the hopeless stunted light
that is come to go again, lain against the water’s top. Red
on red I am dead to hope I know not what to do:
I have two minds. In doubt I am, I have two minds,
one is grey, the other a hopeless splash of yellow or gold
I know not what to do. With my two arms
I lift your tired body from the speechless ground,
so, like a child after its mother, I flutter like a scaffold
in the tearing wind. The eyes of my head scan tenderly
left to right, the eyes in the sockets of my body in the water
stare up at the soil through the salt at your chest.
To me thou didst seem a small and ungraceful sea.

Now that we are allowed on the grass will you not speak.
I will not speak. Your voice with a tiny creak.
You drank in the water forever, every single piece
of the water inside you, but you shall ever lie dead;
it feels as though everyone has forgotten, that I alone burn
for you to live, that tiny blotch of colour by the gate
of the car park. Now we are allowed to go onto the grass
you wander unnoticed even through death folding
into the shadows and fixed to the gloom
where memory seeps away like the water
you drink in forever.

I clench my wet fists, shot up in colour.
The killing of a wave in the colours
of the field, the rain is done the sun is come.
Circuits and the stars about the grey moon
throw down their red beauty.
I know one day that you will come,
that your madness will step aboard the world,
do not try to save me, stay in my arms.
Do not save me.

Down in the leaves press to my cheek
the grassy eyes of the hollow bare ground.
The motions of soil from the motions of the ground
from the motions of water from the motions of your chest
from the motions of the water from the motions
of the ground to the motions of the soil;
I stand chest deep in your grave, my eyes gently scream
in the rain. Why were the ground why were the chest
why were the indicants of the field. Now we go
are allowed to the grass and the grass for our feet
is the life in the arc, we are falling and moaning,
smiling and sharing, a prelude to taking you into the earth.
I am stood in your grave neck deep,
trying to dry out the last of my eyes.
They will not come dry. They are like the dead water
that won’t stop pouring into your mouth.
The never ending drinking of the dead water
and the never stopping fleck of yellow or gold
the grey and the grain of the floor, that pillar,
the yellow tree in the corner, the birth and the death,
the pillar, upside down, jutting from the hard grey ground,
slowly lilting in the warm cool water,
holding in a trance to our chests.

Sweet victims in the soil
chewing salt,
I am so glad we’re allowed to go out onto the grass,
best to a tender front may I liken you
to the quiet water’s top
there was no other, no other sound but your quiet chest
please come back to the grass,
stir not the pebbles, I am standing in a grave,
up to my shins, and the rain has stopped.

We are alone, with blushes and gently darting eyes;
our kind voices reach up to incredible colour
in the air, in the water, the bulb and the gaping tube,
gathering chests and holding in the longing swell
as soil to grey against red to the last fleck of yellow or gold
creaking into the dead grey light
on the water, the light of your life pouring out

to the haunted and emptied shore.   

22 comments:

  1. BEST LOTTERY SPELL CASTER IN THE WORLD DR PETER CONTACT HIM TODAY AND GET YOUR MONEY PROBLEMS SOLVED 100% +1(321)754-0649 CALL/WHATSAPP

    I am very happy To share this great testimony.The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I won the new jersey lottery, i won 273,000,000 dollars mega jackpot. I am a Man who believe that one day I will win the lottery. finally my dreams came through with the Help of Dr Peter . I have spend so much money on ticket just to make sure I win. But I never know that winning was so easy until the day I Contacted Dr Peter the Great spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, . so I decide to give him a try.I contacted this great Man and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws was out I was among the massive and huge winners. I won 273,000,000 dollars. Dr Peter truly you are the best in the World.with these great Dr Peter you can win Millions of Dollars through lottery.I am so very happy to meet these great man now, I will be forever be grateful to you Sir. You Can Email him for your winning numbers Today his email: Magnificentspellcast@gmail.com.or WhatsApp him on +1(321)754-0649 thanks for reading friends...

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEST LOTTERY SPELL CASTER IN THE WORLD DR PETER CONTACT HIM TODAY AND GET YOUR MONEY PROBLEMS SOLVED 100% +1(321)754-0649 CALL/WHATSAPP

    I am very happy To share this great testimony.The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I won the new jersey lottery, i won 273,000,000 dollars mega jackpot. I am a Man who believe that one day I will win the lottery. finally my dreams came through with the Help of Dr Peter . I have spend so much money on ticket just to make sure I win. But I never know that winning was so easy until the day I Contacted Dr Peter the Great spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, . so I decide to give him a try.I contacted this great Man and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws was out I was among the massive and huge winners. I won 273,000,000 dollars. Dr Peter truly you are the best in the World.with these great Dr Peter you can win Millions of Dollars through lottery.I am so very happy to meet these great man now, I will be forever be grateful to you Sir. You Can Email him for your winning numbers Today his email: Magnificentspellcast@gmail.com.or WhatsApp him on +1(321)754-0649 thanks for reading friends...

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEST LOTTERY SPELL CASTER IN THE WORLD DR PETER CONTACT HIM TODAY AND GET YOUR MONEY PROBLEMS SOLVED 100% +1(321)754-0649 CALL/WHATSAPP

    I am very happy To share this great testimony.The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I won the new jersey lottery, i won 273,000,000 dollars mega jackpot. I am a Man who believe that one day I will win the lottery. finally my dreams came through with the Help of Dr Peter . I have spend so much money on ticket just to make sure I win. But I never know that winning was so easy until the day I Contacted Dr Peter the Great spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, . so I decide to give him a try.I contacted this great Man and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws was out I was among the massive and huge winners. I won 273,000,000 dollars. Dr Peter truly you are the best in the World.with these great Dr Peter you can win Millions of Dollars through lottery.I am so very happy to meet these great man now, I will be forever be grateful to you Sir. You Can Email him for your winning numbers Today his email: Magnificentspellcast@gmail.com.or WhatsApp him on +1(321)754-0649 thanks for reading friends...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good day friends, i am here to tell you all how the great doc okosun helped me to bring my ex back within two days. I was searching for solution online when i came across his contact, i contacted him and he told me what to do, i did and got my result two days latter. here are his contact just in case you need help from him email: okosunhomeofsolution@gmail.com or whatsapp via +2348026905065

    ReplyDelete


  5. I am really pleased with this service of this powerful Clairvoyance Caster. Dr. ECOCO, if you are going through any kind of spiritual attack or affliction or
    you want to get your ex-husband or wife back? Dr.ECOCO THE GREAT is a traditional herbal and spiritual doctor that can help you out. Contact him to help
    solve your problem for you free of charge. He is based in US. His contact detail is email address: ogbeborecocosolution@gmail.com He is always ready to
    helpyou.he is very powerful and can solve any kind of problem below.Do you want your ex lover back? Do you want to get pregnant? Do you want your husband to
    appreciate you? Do you want to be famous or rich? Do you need your business to grow excessively? Do you need a job? Do you need a husband? Do you have a
    problem in your marriage? Contact: (ogbeborecocosolution@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very happy today with my family. My name is John joyce living in USA, My husband left me for a good 3 years now, and i love him so much, i have been looking for a way to get him back since then. i have tried many options but he did not come back, until i met a friend that darted me to DR.PATRICK a spell caster, who helped me to bring back my husband after 2 weeks. Me and my husband are living happily together today, That man is great, you can contact him via email drpatrickspellcaster@gmail.com… Now i will advice any serious persons that found themselves in this kind of problem to contact him now a fast solution without steress.. He always hello, now i call him my father.contact him now he is always online email (drpatrickspellcaster@yahoo.com) or contact him on his whatsapp mobile line +1 (662)493 2087




    I am very happy today with my family. My name is John joyce living in USA, My husband left me for a good 3 years now, and i love him so much, i have been looking for a way to get him back since then. i have tried many options but he did not come back, until i met a friend that darted me to DR.PATRICK a spell caster, who helped me to bring back my husband after 2 weeks. Me and my husband are living happily together today, That man is great, you can contact him via email drpatrickspellcaster@gmail.com… Now i will advice any serious persons that found themselves in this kind of problem to contact him now a fast solution without steress.. He always hello, now i call him my father.contact him now he is always online email (drpatrickspellcaster@yahoo.com) or contact him on his whatsapp mobile line +1 (662)493 2087

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am very happy today with my family. My name is John joyce living in USA, My husband left me for a good 3 years now, and i love him so much, i have been looking for a way to get him back since then. i have tried many options but he did not come back, until i met a friend that darted me to DR.PATRICK a spell caster, who helped me to bring back my husband after 2 weeks. Me and my husband are living happily together today, That man is great, you can contact him via email drpatrickspellcaster@gmail.com… Now i will advice any serious persons that found themselves in this kind of problem to contact him now a fast solution without steress.. He always hello, now i call him my father.contact him now he is always online email (drpatrickspellcaster@yahoo.com) or contact him on his whatsapp mobile line +1 (662)493 2087




    I am very happy today with my family. My name is John joyce living in USA, My husband left me for a good 3 years now, and i love him so much, i have been looking for a way to get him back since then. i have tried many options but he did not come back, until i met a friend that darted me to DR.PATRICK a spell caster, who helped me to bring back my husband after 2 weeks. Me and my husband are living happily together today, That man is great, you can contact him via email drpatrickspellcaster@gmail.com… Now i will advice any serious persons that found themselves in this kind of problem to contact him now a fast solution without steress.. He always hello, now i call him my father.contact him now he is always online email (drpatrickspellcaster@yahoo.com) or contact him on his whatsapp mobile line +1 (662)493 2087

    ReplyDelete


  8. i want to testify about a great spell caster that help me cast a spell that bring my husband back to me without any delay. I broke up with him with just little misunderstanding hoping we will get back shortly,but things was growing worse until i contacted Dr.Manbela who help me with his historical powers to bring him back, i have never believed in a spell caster until i come across him, it will be of great sin if i should go out from here without dropping the contact of this great spell caster, in case you need the help of this great spell caster you can contact him through his email: once you contact him all your problems will be over ,once again i say very big thanks to you sir for helping me to recover my husband back, and please sir keep your good work because people need your help and in their lives ,once more thank you Dr Manbela

    contact him via; Manbelaspelltemple1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete


  9. i want to testify about a great spell caster that help me cast a spell that bring my husband back to me without any delay. I broke up with him with just little misunderstanding hoping we will get back shortly,but things was growing worse until i contacted Dr.Manbela who help me with his historical powers to bring him back, i have never believed in a spell caster until i come across him, it will be of great sin if i should go out from here without dropping the contact of this great spell caster, in case you need the help of this great spell caster you can contact him through his email: once you contact him all your problems will be over ,once again i say very big thanks to you sir for helping me to recover my husband back, and please sir keep your good work because people need your help and in their lives ,once more thank you Dr Manbela

    contact him via; Manbelaspelltemple1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello everyone , this is the most wonderful thing i have ever experienced and i need to share this great testimony... I just want to say thanks to Dr OSOFO for taking time to help me cast the spell that brings back my ex lover who suddenly lost interest in me after six month of engagement but today we are married and more happier than never before. I was truly flabbergasted and shocked when Kris started begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of words and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you Dr OSOFO you are a God sent to restore broken relationship. He deeply enjoy helping people achieve their desires, find true love, getting their ex lovers back, stop abusive relationships, find success, attract happiness, find soul mates and more. Contact him today, and let him show you the wonders and amazement of his Love Spell System. He deliver results at his best in real spell casting. Send an email {osofo.48hoursolutioncenter@gmail.com } WhatsApp him on: +2349065749952          

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to use this medium to testify of how i get back my ex husband after divorce, i and my husband have been married for 8 years with 2 kids, we have been a happy family. Last year his behavior towards me and the kids changed, i suspected he was meeting another woman outside out marriage, any time i confronted him, he threatened to divorce me, i did all i could to make hings right but all to no avail until i saw a post on a "love and relationship forum" about a spell caster who helps people to cast spell on marriage and relationship issues, when i contacted this spell caster via email, he helped me cast a re-union spell and my husband changed and came apologizing to me and the kids. Contact this great spell caster for your relationship or marriage issues via this email:( osofo.48hoursolutioncenter@gmail.com ) or Whats App him on +2349065749952 Good luck  

    ReplyDelete
  12. MY STORY HERE IS REAL AND GENUINE. My name is Adams Vienna and i am here to testify about Great Mother who brought back my man to me when he broke up with me because of another woman who he met at his place of work. Great Mother is a very powerful, real and unique woman with special powers. I tried to get help from many places and sources to bring back my man but nothing worked but when i contacted Great Mother, she made me smile again by bringing my man back to me with her special powers.. If you are experiencing any problems in your marriage, relationship, and you have any similar problem to this, contact this Great Woman now she will help you. Here is her website: Ourgreatmother1.com   and here is her email address: Greatmotherofsolutiontemple1@yahoo.com   and you can also contact her now on her own Whatsapp number: +17025514367 You can either contact her on her website, email or her whatsapp number. Thank you Great Mother.  

    ReplyDelete
  13. Get Your Wife Back, Perfect Urgent Love Spell. Am Karen Renee from FL Usa All Thanks To Dr Osasu Who Brought Back The Love Of My Life. my girlfriend cheated on me and asked for a breakup. I don't believe at first i try to get back with her but all she told me was she’s with someone else. that she is no longer interested in marrying me at that point i was heart broken because i love my girlfriend so much that i could not let go off her all of a sudden she left me, i really love her and never can imagine my life without her. not until i came across a powerful real spell caster Dr Osasu who promise me 24hours urgent love spell to get back with my girlfriend, good twenty-four {24} hours. hmm-mm, it was a good night time at 11:pm within the days that Dr Osasu told me that my girlfriend will be back, at first i heard the bell rings getting close to my door i heard someone saying honey!!!, it sound familiar i opened the door and i saw my girlfriend standing and weeping in front of me. i was not surprised because its all i have been praying for her to come back home. Guess what 2 weeks after she noticed her system and her body temperature was changed and i took her to clinic for check up and the doctor told me that there is life in her which means she was pregnant i really wants to use this opportunity to thanks Dr Osasu so much and the love page that directed me to Dr Osasu if you have any problem getting your ex back, or predicament that is worse or exactly like this you have been into, contact Dr Osasu on drosasu25@gmail. com You can add him up on Whats-app/ Or call +2347064365391

    ReplyDelete
  14. HOW DR. UNEME brought back my ex lover unemespellben@gmail.com
    Am DONNA, am from UK. After been in a relationship with my Boyfriend for 1 year now and we were planning to get married soon and all of a sudden he left me for another girl. of a truth, I really love this guy and never can I imagine life without him. I further tried all my best to get him back but all my effort to get him back in my life did not work out. It was on this faithful day, I came across some Testimonies on a website about this great spell caster called (Dr. UNEME) any persons claimed that he help them to renew their relationship and bring their ex lover back, I had to contact him because he was my last hope. I contacted him through his email and he assured me that in three days time my boyfriend is going to leave the other girl and come back to me and it was a very great surprise to see my boyfriend coming back to me after three days the spell was done. I am so very happy today that he came back to me and i achieved this with the help of Dr UNEME I equally want to use this opportunity to Tell/Advice to as many who need their ex back, if you need his help you can Contact him through
    EMAIL: unemespellben@gmail.com WHATSAPP HIM @ +2348143813120


    Thank You Once Again Dr.UNEME

    ReplyDelete
  15. In our simple life, love plays a very specific role. Now we are able to make your love life healthy and no space for any type of trouble. These all are possible with the help of Dr. EKPEN of SOLUTION TEMPLE. He helped me cast a spell that brought my long lost lover back within 48hours who left me for another woman. You can also contact him on (EKPENTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM) and be happy forever like am now with his experience.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good day everybody, My names are Lawrence Jackson, I and my wife are very happy to sharing our great testimonies of our family, The best thing that has ever happened to our family is how we won a lottery, Euro Million Mega Jackpot. I and my wife believe that one day we will win the lottery. Finally our dreams came through when I email Prophet Abulele and tell him I need the lottery numbers. I and my wife have spent so much money on buying ticket just to make sure we win. But we never knew that winning was so easy until the day we meant the great spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very genuine in casting lottery spell, . So we decide to give him a try. We contacted this great Prophet Abulele and he did a spell and gave us the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws came out we were among the lucky winners. I and my wife won (£100,000 one hundred thousand Pounds) Prophet Abulele truly you are the best, with your great power Prophet Abulele. You can win millions of money through lottery. We are very happy to meet this great man, I and my family will forever be grateful to you Prophet Abulele, if you are out there looking for his help you can reach him for easy communication on Whatsapp +2349022406159 or email him via his email prophetabulelehealingtemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello I want to share my amazing experience with the greatest spell caster called Prophet Abulele my husband was cheating on me and when I found out we had a fight which lead to him requesting for a divorce I cried and fell sick when I was searching about love quotes online I saw people talking about him and his great work whose case was similar to mine they left his contact info I contacted him and he told me not to worry that after 24hrs he will cancel the divorce and be back to me after i did everything he asked me to do to my greatest surprise the next day evening it was my husband he knelt down begging me to accept him back, thank you once again Prophet Abulele you are indeed a blessing to me. If you are out there looking for his help you can reach him for easy communication on Whatsapp +2349022406159 or email him via his email prophetabulelehealingtemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello everyone.. I was married for 8years with William. things started getting ugly and we had fights and arguments almost every time. it got worse at a point that he filed for divorce. I tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with me. But he moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for the divorce. I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when a friend introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster who eventually helped me out. I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice. He did special prayers and used roots and herbs. Within 4 days he called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma he had cost me, he moved back to the house and we continue to live happily. what a wonderful miracle Dr Freedom did for me and my family. I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news. I strongly believe someone out there need's his help.( freedomspellcast@gmail.com  or reach him on WhatsApp at  +2348070670337 so make extra effort to save your marriage/relationship,you can also contact him if you have any problems..

    ReplyDelete

  19. I am the happiest person on earth today because today My five years run away lover came back to me on his knees with tears on his eye begging me to forgive him and accept him back, Dr Kabaka a great Spell caster made this possible with the help of his love spell casted on my ex lover. i saw his email on the internet where a girl post on how Doctor Kabaka helped her, so i decided to contact him and he told me that every thing will be fine and now i am happy because Doctor Kabaka is a man of his world because everything went well as he promised me. Are you having misunderstanding with your love or his your lover seeing someone else ? what is your problem that you which to solve? contact Doctor Kabaka today via email and every thing will be fine okay drkabakaspiritualtemple@gmail.com call or
    whatsapp him +2349015857861. https://drkabakaspiritualt.wixsite.com/dr-kabaka

    ReplyDelete
  20. Isiyku Abdulahi
    My ex-boyfriend dumped me one week ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don’t know what to do, so I reach to the Internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 2 days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Believe. You are truly talented and gifted.He is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop talking about him because he is a wonderful man. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: believelovespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +19713839183


    ReplyDelete
  21. LOTTO, lottery,jackpot.
    Hello all my viewers, I am very happy for sharing this great testimonies,The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I win the lottery euro million mega jackpot. I am a Woman who believe that one day I will win the lottery. finally my dreams came through when I email believelovespelltemple@gmail.com and tell him I need the lottery numbers. I have spend so much money on ticket just to make sure I win. But I never know that winning was so easy until the day I meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, . so I decide to give it a try.I contacted this great Dr Believe and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out I was among winners. I win 30,000 million Dollar. Dr Believe truly you are the best, all thanks to you forever

    ReplyDelete
  22. DR EMU WHO HELP PEOPLE IN ANY TYPE OF LOTTERY NUMBERS

    It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called dr emu, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of dr emu, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

    Contact him on email Emutemple@gmail.com
    What's app +2347012841542
    Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/
    Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341

    ReplyDelete